New on YouTube: Foods to Avoid for Headaches

Do you suffer from headaches?  You’ll definitely want to  watch this week’s new featured YouTube video as Peter discusses specific foods that can actually cause headaches!

2 comments to New on YouTube: Foods to Avoid for Headaches

• Yes, though the vitamin C is diminished by water and heat… but they’re great roasted. Even when cooked, rutabaga givesyou 25 percent of the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s recommended daily allowance for a healthy adult man or woman. The vitamin C in rutabagas is good for maintaining the strength of your teeth and bones and for promoting the repair of damaged skin. Consuming adequate amounts of vitamin C regularly may help prevent hypertension, osteoarthritis, cancer, age-related macular degeneration and heart disease. The vitamin C content in rutabagas diminishes when the vegetable is exposed to water, heat, light and air.

Rutabagas also contain a high concentration of carotenoids … antioxidants that inhibit the ability of free radical compounds to cause damage to DNA.

• do I get any benifit as far as anticarcinogens if I eat it cooked?

Leave a Reply

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>